- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast fillets
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons herbs de Provence
- 1 tablespoon citrus herb seasoning
INDOOR: Prepare chicken as directed. Preheat broiler. Place chicken breast fillets on foil lined baking sheet or broiler pan. Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat source for 2 to 4 minutes per side. Do not over cook.
Rinse and pat dry breast fillets. Pound to 1/2-inch thick; set aside.
In a small bowl mix together remaining ingredients. Pour marinade mixture into large zip-top bag and add chicken. Squeeze out air and place in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
Set up grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Oil grate when ready to start cooking. Remove chicken from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Place chicken on hot oiled grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until done.