Round 2 Recipe - Greek Flat Bread
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 bag (1 pound) refrigerator pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons leftover Souvlaki Marinade, from Chicken Souvlaki recipe
- 1/4 cup leftover chopped onions from Chicken Souvlaki recipe
- 1/4 cup leftover tomatoes from Chicken Souvlaki recipe
- 1 cup chopped leftover chicken from Chicken Souvlaki recipe
- 1 (4-ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons leftover Tzatziki Sauce from Chicken Souvlaki recipe
Preheat a grill or a large rectangular grill pan over medium heat. Brush the grill grates or grill pan will canola oil before the grilling bread
Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a floured work surface into a long rectangle, about 1/4-inch thick. Put the dough onto the grill or gill pan and grill for 3 minutes per side. Remove the bread from the grill and put on a sheet pan.
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F
Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes. Drizzle with Tzatziki Sauce, slice and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee