- 1 cup store-bought guacamole
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 eggs or egg beaters
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 slices Canadian bacon, diced
- 4 store-bought flour tortillas
- Fresh chives, chopped, for garnish
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and half-and-half. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
In a large frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add Canadian bacon and cook until heated through. Pour in egg mixture, stirring often to create fluffy scrambled eggs. Remove from heat the moment eggs are done cooking.
Heat the tortillas on paper towels in the microwave for 10 seconds.
Divide egg mixture among the tortillas and roll up. Spoon guacamole cream on top and garnish with chopped chives.