Sparkling Juice Bar (Blueberry-Peach, Apple-Cranberry and Orange-Pineapple)
- 1 quart blueberry juice, chilled
- 1 quart peach nectar, chilled
- 1 quart apple juice, chilled
- 1 quart cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 quart orange juice, chilled
- 1 quart pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 liters sparkling water, chilled
- 2 bottles sparkling wine, chilled
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
In a large pitcher, mix together the blueberry juice and peach nectar. In another large pitcher, mix together the apple and cranberry juices. In another large pitcher, mix together the orange and pineapple juices. Chill all the pitchers until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, place the pitchers onto a table. Fill glasses with your choice of juice and top with a little sparkling water or sparkling wine.
Recipe copyright Sandra Lee, 2011