Teriyaki Salmon Strips
- 1 1/2 cups teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 cup water
- 10 ounces king salmon, cut into 1-ounce strips
- 10 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
Heat oil in a grill pan or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Grill the skewers for 3 minutes on each side for medium, or 5 minutes on each side for well done.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Smoked Salmon Pizza (a la Wolfgang), Grilled Salmon with Sherry Vinegar-Honey Glaze and Spicy Tomato Relish, Roasted Salmon With Walnut-Pepper Relish, Healthy Lunch Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Smoked Salmon Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers, Tilapia, Asian Appetizer Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.