- 1 1/2 cups teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 cup water
- 10 ounces king salmon, cut into 1-ounce strips
- 10 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
In a non-reactive shallow pan, mix together 1 cup teriyaki sauce and 1 cup water for a marinade. Place the salmon on the pre-soaked skewers and marinate for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a grill pan or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Grill the skewers for 3 minutes on each side for medium, or 5 minutes on each side for well done.