- 1 pound red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces kielbasa, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes; boil about 25 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool. Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a large bowl.
In a large skillet, heat the 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Brown the kielbasa. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Add kielbasa to the bowl with the potatoes along with celery and green onions.
For the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil. Add the dressing, celery and green onions to the potato mixture and toss to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature.