Scoopy Salmon Salad
- 2 tablespoons creamy Dijon mustard (recommended: Best Foods/Hellmann's Dijonnaise)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Dash salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces canned or poached boneless skinless pink salmon, drained and flaked if needed
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon capers, drained
Combine mustard, cream cheese, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Thoroughly mix until smooth.
Add salmon and stir well. Add tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and capers and toss lightly to mix.
Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired. Dig in!
PER SERVING (1 heaping cup): 136 calories, 2g fat, 745mg sodium, 7g carbs, 1g fiber, 3g sugars, 20.5g protein
More Recipes and Ideas:
Salmon Salad with Red Chile-Caesar Dressing, Salmon and Chickpea Salad Over Chilled Mirin Rice, Mini Open-Faced Corn Cake and Salmon Salad Sandwich with Beluga Caviar, Potato Salad Recipes, Asian Salad Recipes, Fruit Salad Recipes, Easy Dinner, Easy Baking, Tomato Salad Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.