- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (1/4.ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 2 (3.5-ounce) containers chocolate pudding cups (recommended: Hunt's)
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Garnish, optional, recipe follows
In a medium mixing bowl, beat together cream and pudding mix until soft peaks form.
Add the orange liqueur and pudding cup and beat until stiff. Transfer to large resealable bag. Snip off 1 of the bottom corners and pipe into wine glasses or martini glasses.
Heart Shaped Chocolate Garnish:
- Chocolate shell ice cream topping
Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes to chill. Holding heart shaped cookie cutter down, pour a very thin layer of Chocolate Shell ice cream topping into form. Hold for 5 seconds to set. Working quickly, repeat to make as many hearts as desired. Place in freezer until ready to serve.