- 1 (18.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons raspberry extract, divided (recommended: McCormick)
- 1/2 cup liquid from canned peaches
- 2 cans (16-ounces) white frosting (recommended: Pillsbury Creamy Supreme)
- Food coloring, red and green
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon raspberry extract to 1 can of frosting. Stir thoroughly. Frost both cakes.
Divide remaining can of frosting between 2 mixing bowls. Add 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar to both. Add 7 drops of food coloring to each - red in 1, green in the other. Mix thoroughly and transfer to 2 plastic bags. Snip small corner off bags and use to pipe a decorative border around the base of the cakes - 1 green, 1 pink. Decorate cake with green vines and pink flowers.