- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 2 tablespoons diced garlic
- 3/4 pounds shrimp, (21/25 count), cleaned and diced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 cups peppadews, mild (20 to 25 pieces)
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mirin or white wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 cups napa cabbage
In a medium saute pan add 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, and sweat onions and garlic. Add chopped shrimp, saute until they turn pink, then deglaze with white wine and lemon juice. Add butter, let melt, and cool to the touch. Toss in the parsley.
Stuff peppers with shrimp mixture.
Mix rice wine vinegar, 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, mirin, soy sauce, green onions, and cabbage.
Place peppers on cabbage mixture for service.