Smoked Salmon Rounds with Black Sesame Seeds
- 12 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons shallots, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon grated with micro plane or zester
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup black sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sour cream for garnish
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.