Smoked Salmon Rounds with Black Sesame Seeds
- 12 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons shallots, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon grated with micro plane or zester
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup black sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sour cream for garnish
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Lay out sesame seeds on a plate. With your hands, form smoked salmon balls about 3/4 inch in diameter. Roll in sesame seeds and place on serving platter.
Serve with a tiny dollop of sour cream.
Recipe courtesy of Stuart O'Keeffe, 2010
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller