- 8 maraschino cherries, for garnish
- 4 lemon slices, cut in half, for garnish
- 4 orange slices, cut in half, for garnish
- 4 ounces limoncello, such as Caravella
- 2 ounces whiskey, such as Angel's Envy
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 12 ounces sparkling water or club soda
Add ice to 4 tall highball glasses. Then top each glass with 2 maraschino cherries, 1 lemon and 1 orange slice.
Fill a drink shaker with ice, and then add the limoncello, whiskey, orange juice and maraschino cherry juice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Strain and pour into a pitcher. Add the sparkling water to the pitcher and gently stir. Pour into the prepared glasses and serve.