The Smoke Daddy Beans
- 2 cups BBQ sauce, your favorite
- 3 cups ketchup
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 (10-pound) cans ranch style beans, undrained
- 6 cups diced onions
- 2 cups beef brisket scraps, 3/8 to 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups pork shoulder, chopped 3/8 to 1/2-inch
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup julienned cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper puree
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix all the ingredients together in a cast iron pan or any oven-safe pan. Bake for about 2 hours and then finish them in the smoker for another 2 hours.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.