Tropical Salsa Fresca
- 1/4 of a fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded, deveined, and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3/4 cup minced cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon salt
Toss and serve with chips or as an accompaniment to pork, chicken, or fish.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.