Tropical Salsa Fresca
- 1/4 of a fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded, deveined, and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3/4 cup minced cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon salt
Toss and serve with chips or as an accompaniment to pork, chicken, or fish.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Carolyn Ross and Joanne Goldwater, Goldwater's Foods
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray