Farm Stand Salsa
- 2 ears fresh, sweet corn, cut off the cob
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 1/2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and chopped in chunks
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, tossing to coat. Put the salsa in a sealable plastic container and take to a picnic, if desired.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.