- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 6 (1/2-inch thick) slices crusty bread
- 1/2 pound brie, sliced thin
Heat the broiler. Put the cherry tomatoes onto a baking sheet, drizzle them with olive oil, and season them with salt and pepper. Broil them until they burst; set them aside.
Butter the bread on both sides and top each with several slices of brie. Broil until the cheese is bubbling and slightly browned. Top with the tomatoes. Serve immediately.