Wilted Arugula-Spinach Salad with Apple Dressing
- 1 pound arugula
- 1 pound baby spinach
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup red cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup yellow cherry tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
Raise the heat to 350 degrees F and roast the almonds until toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and coarsely chop.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Coolio
Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay