Wilted Arugula-Spinach Salad with Apple Dressing
- 1 pound arugula
- 1 pound baby spinach
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup red cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup yellow cherry tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
Raise the heat to 350 degrees F and roast the almonds until toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and coarsely chop.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.