Mega Egga Macaroni Salad
- 2 pounds elbow noodles
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 4 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 3 cups heavy mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon coarsely cracked black pepper
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a large pot with salt, boil pasta for 12 to 15 minutes until cooked. Stir often. Drain and cool. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
In a large pot with a dash of salt, add eggs on medium high heat. Bring to a boil. Cover and remove from heat. Let eggs sit for 6 to 7 minutes. Remove eggs and shock in ice water. Once thoroughly cooled, peel eggs and roughly dice.
Recipe courtesy of Aaron McCargo, Jr.
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee