Peach and Pecan Salad
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large ripe peaches, sliced into about 16 pieces
- 1 head Boston Bibb lettuce, washed and dried well
- 1 cup toasted pecan halves
- 4 ounces goat cheese, separated into 4 pieces and crumbled
In a small bowl, add the cider vinegar and shallot and season with salt and pepper. Gently whisk in the olive oil until completely incorporated.
Place the peaches, lettuce leaves, pecans, goat cheese and dressing in a large bowl. Toss well to distribute the dressing. Divide the salad onto 4 salad plates. Serve immediately.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Technicolored Romaine Salad Cups with Lemon Pecorino Dressing, Arugula Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette and Crostini, Iceberg Lettuce Salad with Tangy Tomato-Tarragon "French" Dressing, Bean Salad Recipes, Asian Salad Recipes, Caesar Salad Recipes, Cole Slaw Recipes, Cucumber Salad Recipes, Potato Salad Recipes