- 3 cups (440 g) unsalted roasted almonds
- ¼ cup (60 ml) canola oil
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
5. In 1 minute you will hear a high-pitched chugging sound. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change and become low and laboring. Stop machine.
6. Store in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Thank you! your flag was submitted.