Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 cups chicken stock, home made or store bought
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 ounces dried egg noodles, cooked to al dente
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Lemon halves, for serving
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Bring stock to boil for 2 minutes in a large, non-reactive stockpot with lid on, over high heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic. Lower heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Add noodles and cook 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and add herbs and salt and pepper, to taste. Serve with lemon halves and add squeeze of lemon juice if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown