My Favorite Bloody Mary
- 1 quart vegetable juice
- 3 tablespoons celery salt, plus more for rimming the glass
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Lime wedges
- Celery stalks, for garnish
- Large green olives, for garnish
Add some celery salt to a small plate.
Run a lime wedge around the edge of the cocktail glasses and then dip the glasses in the celery salt. Fill the glasses 2/3 of the way with ice cubes. Add 2 ounces of vodka to each glass and then fill the rest of the way with the Bloody Mary mix. Stir to combine and garnish with celery stalks and olives.
Makes my hangover soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better!
Thank you! your flag was submitted.