- 3 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 2 large sweet onions (such as Maui or Walla Walla), very thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 unpeeled large Red Delicious apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Domino® or C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup cooked real bacon bits (from 3-oz. package)
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese (6 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz.)
In 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat. Add sweet onions and thyme; cook about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden. Stir in salt and pepper. Remove onions from skillet; set aside.
Heat oven to 425 degrees F. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet; press dough into 14x10-inch rectangle. Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
Meanwhile, in same skillet, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add apple and sugar; cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sugar is melted and apple is slightly soft.
Spread onion mixture over partially baked crust. Top evenly with chicken, apple mixture, bacon, green onions and cheeses.
Bake 10 to 20 minutes longer or until cheeses are melted and crust is golden brown.
From Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest Winner Niki Plourde, Gardner, MA
1 Serving: Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 190); Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1g); Cholesterol 100mg; Sodium 890mg; Potassium 320mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Soluble Fiber 0g, Insoluble Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g); Protein 32g
% Daily Value: Total Fat 33% (Saturated Fat 60%); Cholesterol 34%; Sodium 37%; Potassium 9%; Total Carbohydrate 11% (Dietary Fiber 6%); Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 4%; Vitamin D 4%; Riboflavin 15%