21. Szechuan Heat 1 cup each peanuts and dried arbol chiles, 1/2 cup each peanut oil, sesame seeds and Szechuan peppercorns, and 4 teaspoons each sugar and kosher salt in a large skillet over medium heat until the nuts and chiles are toasted, 4 minutes; pour over 16 cups hot popcorn. Toss with2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil.
22. Sriracha-Lime Whisk 5 tablespoons melted butter with 1/4 cup Sriracha, 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest and 1 tablespoon lime juice; drizzle over 16 cups hot popcorn and toss. Season with salt.
23. Chipotle Melt 4 tablespoons butter with 2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce and 1 tablespoon chipotle chile powder; drizzle over 16 cups hot popcorn. Toss with 2 cups corn nuts. Season with salt.
24. Crunchy Ramen Soak two 3-ounce packages ramen noodles (any flavor; reserve the packets) in warm water, 4 minutes; pull apart and pat dry. Heat 1/4 inch vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the noodles in a single layer until crisp; drain. Break into pieces; toss with 8 cups hot popcorn, and the flavor packets to taste.
25. Curry Melt 1 stick butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add 2 cups each golden raisins and pistachios, 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon curry powder and cook 2 minutes; toss with 16 cups hot popcorn and 2 teaspoons kosher salt.
26. Thai Curry Heat 1/2 inch vegetable oil in a medium saucepan to 350 degrees F. Fry 4 ounces rice vermicelli until crisp, about 20 seconds; drain. Warm 1/4 cup each red Thai curry paste and vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon kosher salt in the microwave, 1 minute; drizzle over 16 cups hot popcorn. Toss with 2 cups roasted cashews and the fried noodles.
27. Jamaican Jerk Whisk 5 tablespoons melted butter with 1 1/2 tablespoons jerk seasoning, 1 teaspoon curry powder and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne; drizzle over 16 cups hot popcorn. Toss with 1 cup toasted coconut and 2 teaspoons grated lime zest. Season with salt.
28. Za’atar Whisk 6 tablespoons melted butter, 2 tablespoons za’atar spice blend and 1 teaspoon kosher salt; drizzle over 12 cups hot popcorn and toss with 4 cups broken pita chips.
29. Mole Whisk 6 tablespoons each melted butter and jarred mole sauce; toss with 16 cups hot popcorn. Season with salt.
30. Cajun Melt 4 tablespoons butter with 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne and 2 chopped scallions; drizzle over 16 cups hot popcorn and toss. Season with salt.