- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 1/4 pounds boneless chicken breast and thigh, cubed
- 1/3 pound pancetta, cubed
- 1 1/4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2/3 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2/3 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons parsley
Soak the bread crumbs in the cream until soft.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine well. Grind all ingredients twice in a meat grinder fitted with a 3/16-inch plate. Case in hog casings. Saute, grill, or poach.