- 1 store bought chocolate angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup framboise
- 1 cup very cold heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons best-quality cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Grated bittersweet chocolate
Drizzle cake cubes with framboise and toss to combine.
Using a hand held mixer, beat together the cream, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Keep cold until ready to serve.
Place a few cubes of the angel food cake in the bottom of 4 parfait glasses. Top with a few tablespoons of the chocolate cream, a few tablespoons of raspberries and a little grated chocolate. Repeat to make 4 layers, ending with chocolate cream. Garnish with a few raspberries and grated chocolate.