- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Few dashes Bobby Flay's Hot Sauce, or your favorite
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, toss with the dressing and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serves: 8; Calories: 183; Total Fat: 13.5 grams; Saturated Fat: 2 grams; Protein: 2 grams; Total carbohydrates: 13 grams; Sugar: 7 grams; Fiber: 4.5 grams; Cholesterol: 0 milligrams; Sodium: 171 milligrams