Crunchy Noodle Salad with Cabbage and Peanut Sauce
- 1 head romaine lettuce, thinly shredded
- 1 head white cabbage, thinly shredded
- 2 carrots, thinly shredded
- 1 package of wonton skins, sliced thin and fried, reserve some for garnish
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
Combine lettuce, cabbage, carrots, crunchy noodles and green onions in a large bowl. Whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, water, pepper flakes, sesame oil, soy sauce, and sugar in a bowl. If the dressing is still too thick you may add more water. Toss the cabbage mixture with the peanut sauce and place on a large platter. Top with extra crunchy noodles and chopped cilantro.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.