Grilled Peach Cobbler
- 6 ripe peaches, halved, pit removed
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted cold butter, melted, plus more if needed, divided
- 8 tablespoons light brown sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup prepared caramel sauce, heated
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Heat the grill to medium.
Place the peaches cut side down on the grill until browned. Remove from the grill, cut into wedges and place into a gratin dish. To the peaches add half the butter, half the brown sugar and half the cinnamon, and toss. Add the remaining butter, sugar and cinnamon to the granola in a small bowl and toss until combined, adding more butter if needed. Top the peaches with the granola mixture and place the gratin dish onto the grill. Close and bake until the peaches and granola are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay, 2007