- 2 cups cubed mango
- 2 cups cubed pineapple
- 2 cups cubed papaya
- 1 cup diced roasted peppers
- 1 bunch diced cilantro leaves
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 to 10 ounces grouper fillet per person
- Cajun spice, for coating
- Mixed greens, for serving
To make the tropical salsa: Mix all ingredients except oil, grouper and Cajun spice. Let sit while you prepare the grouper.
To make the grouper: In a cast iron frying pan, heat olive oil until smoking. Coat both sides of grouper with Cajun spice. Place coated grouper in pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side (depending on thickness) until done. Transfer grouper to a serving dish, placing on top of mixed greens. Spoon Tropical Salsa on top of fish.
* Cook's Note: This recipe also works well with flounder and other types of fish.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.