Red Cabbage Slaw
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 head red cabbage, finely shredded
Combine all ingredients, except cabbage, in a blender and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place cabbage in a large bowl and toss with the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper and let sit 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.