Cajun Pork with Spicy Beans
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice mix
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 can (19 ounces) black beans, drained (do not rinse)
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added corn niblets, drained
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- Cooked brown rice, as acommpaniment
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon spice mix on both sides of chops. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chops; cook 3 minutes. Turn over. Add onion and pepper around meat; cover and cook 7 minutes or until pork is almost cooked in center.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.