- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1/2 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup cored, seeded and diced Golden Delicious apple
- 1/2 cup sliced Canadian bacon
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray 1 baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
Press dough into a rectangle on a floured surface. Cut into quarters and place on prepared baking sheet with floured fingers. Top with apple butter, cheese, onion, apple, and Canadian bacon. Bake in oven 12 to 17 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Slice and serve.