Chicken and Wild Mushroom Quesadillas
- Cooking spray
- 2 roasted chicken breast halves
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups sliced wild mushrooms (any combination of shiitake, cremini, oyster, porcini, portobello, etc.)
- 1 cup thinly sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/3 cups shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Coat a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray and set pan over medium heat to preheat.
Using a fork, pull chicken meat from bone in shreds.
Arrange tortillas on a flat surface. Top one side of each tortilla with an equal amount of chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes. Top filling with shredded cheese (1/3 cup per tortilla). Fold over tortillas to cover filling, making half-moon shapes. Place quesadillas in (or on) prepared pan and cook 3 minutes per side, until tortillas are golden brown and cheese melts. Garnish with cilantro.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Easy Chicken-Mushroom Quesadillas, Rosemary Grilled Chicken Thighs and Wild Mushroom Sauce, Wild Mushroom Quesadillas with Warm Black Bean Salsa, Chicken and Rice Recipes, Sweet And Sour Chicken Recipes, Shellfish, Teriyaki Chicken Recipes, Teriyaki Recipes, Mexican Chicken Recipes