Chicken and Wild Mushroom Quesadillas
- Cooking spray
- 2 roasted chicken breast halves
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups sliced wild mushrooms (any combination of shiitake, cremini, oyster, porcini, portobello, etc.)
- 1 cup thinly sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/3 cups shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Coat a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray and set pan over medium heat to preheat.
Using a fork, pull chicken meat from bone in shreds.
Arrange tortillas on a flat surface. Top one side of each tortilla with an equal amount of chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes. Top filling with shredded cheese (1/3 cup per tortilla). Fold over tortillas to cover filling, making half-moon shapes. Place quesadillas in (or on) prepared pan and cook 3 minutes per side, until tortillas are golden brown and cheese melts. Garnish with cilantro.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.