- 2 thin slices angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 2 kiwis, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 banana, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 pear, sliced lengthwise into 1/6's
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 4 ounces (scant 2/3 cup) reduced-fat semisweet baking chips
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
Combine milk and chocolate in small nonstick saucepan. Place over medium heat, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until chocolate is bubbly. Continue to heat 3 to 4 minutes longer, until chocolate is melted, mixture smooth and thick. Stir in mint extract. Pour into small dipping cup. Place in center of fruit plate. Serve while chocolate is hot.