- 2 thin slices angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 2 kiwis, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 banana, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 pear, sliced lengthwise into 1/6's
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 4 ounces (scant 2/3 cup) reduced-fat semisweet baking chips
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
Combine milk and chocolate in small nonstick saucepan. Place over medium heat, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until chocolate is bubbly. Continue to heat 3 to 4 minutes longer, until chocolate is melted, mixture smooth and thick. Stir in mint extract. Pour into small dipping cup. Place in center of fruit plate. Serve while chocolate is hot.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.