- 6 medium red potatoes, cooked and chilled
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Durkee's Famous Sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup sweet relish
- Salt and pepper
Peel and cut up cooked potatoes and put into a large bowl.
Mash hard-boiled eggs with a fork and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Durkee's, mustard, onion powder, celery salt, Lawry's seasoning salt, sweet relish. Mix well. Then add the mashed eggs, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the potatoes and mix well. Refrigerate and serve well chilled.