- 1 block Gruyere
- 1 block Epoisse
- 1 block buttermilk blue cheese
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 2 small bunches grapes
- Plum and Pear Chutney, recipe follows
- Pear and Plum Chutney:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 large pear, diced
- 2 plums, diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Arrange cheeses and fruit on a platter. Serve with chutney.Pear and Plum Chutney:
In a medium heated saucepan add butter, onions, and ginger. Cook until onion softens, about 5 to
10 minutes. Once onion has slightly turned color and softened add the pear, plums, and sugar.
Give it a stir. Turn heat down a bit and add the white wine, Worcestershire sauce, and white wine vinegar. Stir well and let it reduce for about 20 minutes. Once a jam consistency occurs, remove from heat and let it cool. Serve with cheese platter.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.