EATS! Heat 5-Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cloves raw garlic, minced
- 11 fresh habanero peppers, chopped with seeds, reserve 1 raw for garnish
- 11 fresh jalapeno peppers, chopped with seeds, reserve 1 raw for garnish
- 9 fresh Scotch bonnet peppers, chopped with seeds, reserve 1 raw for garnish
- 5 fresh ghost chile peppers, chopped with seeds, reserve 1 raw for garnish
- 5 fresh red Thai peppers, minced, reserve 1 raw for garnish
- 1 yellow onion, 1/4-inch diced
- 1 cup Cajun seasoning blend
- 1 cup cayenne pepper
- 1 cup crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups extra-hot wing sauce, such as Frank's Red Hot
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lime juice
Add the olive oil, garlic, 10 habaneros and jalapenos, 8 Scotch bonnets, 4 ghost and Thai chile peppers and the yellow onions to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup each of the Cajun spice, cayenne and crushed red pepper. Cook for 1 minute. Pour the mixture into a blender and puree. Place the puree in the refrigerator to cool, about 1 hour.
Once cool, add the remaining 1/2 cup Cajun seasoning, cayenne and crushed red pepper for added flavor. Stir in the wing sauce, vinegar, mayonnaise and lime juice. Add the 1 reserved raw chile pepper of each kind, and stir well.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.