1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl and press into the bottom of a 9" spring form pan.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes until light gold. Cool.
4. Place rest of ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
5. Select Variable 1.
6. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
7. Blend for 30 seconds.
8. Pour mixture into pre-baked crust and bake an additional 45-50 minutes, or until cake is barely firm to the touch.
9. Remove from oven and loosen cake rim. Cool cake completely and remove ring.
10. Cover lightly and refrigerate until completely chilled before serving.
Courtesy of Vitamix®