Grilled Chicken Caesar
- 1/4 cup pasteurized egg product
- 1 clove of garlic, minced (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups coarsely torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups of whole-grain croutons
- 4 grilled chicken breast halves (about 4 ounces each), sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg product, garlic, anchovy paste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream, whisking the whole time. Stir in the Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss the dressing with the lettuce and spinach until well coated. Add the croutons and toss to combine. Divide the salad onto 4 plates and top each plate with grilled chicken slices.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Garlic Chicken with Black Beans, Pico de Gallo and Homemade Guacamole, Marinated and Grilled Chicken Salad with Tropical Fruits, Marcona Almonds, Baby Lettuces and Lemon-Ginger Vinaigrette, Grilled Raspberry Chicken, Easy Casserole, Easy Lunch, Easy, Easy Dinner, Grilled Vegetable Recipes, Easy Baking
Thank you! your flag was submitted.