Italian Tortilla Pizza
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas (6- inches in diameter)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted calamata olives
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Put the tortillas onto a baking sheet and top each with tomatoes and olives. Sprinkle some cheese on top of each pizza and bake for 10 minutes.
2006 Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved