Marinated Feta and Olive Skewers
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into 24 (1/2-inch) cubes
- 24 mint leaves
- 1/4 large English cucumber, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 12 pitted green olives, halved
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Special equipment: 24 (6-inch) skewers
To make the skewers, place a mint leaf about 3/4-inch up the skewer, then add an olive half, then a chunk of cucumber. Gently place a cube of the marinated feta on the end.
2007 Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis