Mediterranean Tuna Wrap
- 2 (6-ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained well
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped calamata olives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups pre-washed mixed greens (about 3 ounces)
- 4 whole-grain wrap breads (about 2 ounces each)
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
In a medium bowl combine the tuna, onion, parsley, olives.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour about 2/3 the dressing over the tuna mixture and toss to combine. In a separate bowl, pour the rest of the dressing over the greens and toss to combine.
Place some tuna salad onto each piece of wrap bread. Top with 1 1/2 cups of greens and a few tomato slices. Roll the wraps and serve.
Recipe Analysis Note: Recipe Analysis Note: Ingredients without discrete measurements such as "Salt, to taste" or "Ice cream, optional" are omitted from analysis. This is because amounts can be highly variable and difficult to determine.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.