- 12 ounces very fresh (sushi-grade) white-fleshed ocean fish, such as grouper, wahoo, sea bass, or red snapper
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely diced serrano pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 (3-inch) plantain chips
- Lime wedges, for serving
Cut the fish into 1/4-inch dice. Place in a glass dish with the lime juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, peppers, onions, and garlic, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Add the cilantro, olive oil, and salt. Fold gently to mix. Serve ceviche in martini glasses and garnish with fried plantain chips and lime wedges.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.