Fire Roasted Corn and Tomato Salsa
- 2 ears of fresh corn
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ripe Italian plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup minced red onions
- 1 teaspoon minced Habanero peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Season the corn with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the corn over a stove's open flame and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes on all sides. Remove and cool. Remove the kernels from the cob. Combine the corn, tomatoes, onions, peppers, cilantro, lime juice and lemon juice. Mix well. Season the salsa with salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.