Fresh Orange and Tomato Salsa
- 3 cups chopped vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1 cup small diced red onions
- 1 large fresh jalapeno, seeded and cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 medium oranges, skin and pith remove and segmented
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Allow the salad to sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.