- Total Time:
- 15 min
- 15 min
- 4 to 6 servings
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over to remove any shell or cartilage
- 1 stalk celery, peeled, and cut into 1/8-inch dice
- 4 teaspoons finely sliced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/3 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Serving suggestions: Toasted hot dog rolls or Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
In a medium bowl, lightly toss the crabmeat, celery, chives, and tarragon together.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and mustard. Add the dressing to the crabmeat mixture and stir until just coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If not using right away refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve on toasted rolls or on a bed of lettuce.
From Food Network Kitchens
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse