Frozen Fruit Smoothies
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, raspberries, or cherries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey or to taste
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Cooks note: For non-dairy smoothies, substitute 1 cup rice milk for the milk and yogurt. Or, use soy yogurt or milk instead of dairy.
Copyright 2003 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchens