Grilled Pork with Arugula-and-Grape Salad
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 5 -ounce boneless pork chops
- 3/4 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 4 heaping cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola or other blue cheese
Combine the shallot, vinegar, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil, starting with a few drops and adding the rest in a steady stream.
Put the pork chops in a shallow dish and season all over with salt. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon thyme and 3 tablespoons of the dressing. Coat the pork and set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the pork until cooked through but still moist, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Add the grapes and arugula to the remaining dressing and toss to coat. Transfer the pork chops to a serving platter or individual plates; top with the salad and sprinkle with the gorgonzola.
Photograph by Antonis Achiellos
More Recipes and Ideas:
Marinated and Grilled Pork Chops with Mixed Herb Chimichurri, Grilled Pork Chops with Sauteed Apples, Onion Rings and Mustard Greens, Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa, Barbecuing, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Grilled Steak Recipes, Pork Recipes, Gluten-Free Recipes, Healthy Lunch Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.